Friday, July 15, 2005

faerie face

hey! thought of starting a wish blog thing, so here. i've great plans for you, my preciousss..haha! but seriously..let me explain my plan.

ever since i was a kid, i have always wanted to help others..of course, i also wanted that grocery barbie set [i did get it] and others. but recently, i thought, why not help others fulfill their dreams? i mean, most people are afraid to dream, thinking these would never come true. and i resent that! i, myself, have been afraid to accept my dreams for i am absolutely terrified at the thought of failing. but i've learned that that is a normal part of life. at least, if we do fail..there's nowhere else to go but up! i want to encourage others to dream. in a way, i am also doing this for myself. i guess there's still a part of me that's not willing to risk my future to follow my "silly" dreams. but through this "project".. well, if it works out, i can convince myself that my dreams will be fulfilled too. i just need to take some steps to achieve them.

SO HOW DOES THIS WORK?
first, you give me your wishlist so i can post it here. then, you look at other people's wishlists, and, if upon reading these you come up with an idea or whatever that can help them achieve a wish, YOU do something about it. or at least tell me or someone else about it.

example: one person wishes she could go to africa and you remember chancing upon an ad on the newspaper regarding Cathay Pacific's contest awarding a trip to Africa [this is just fictionary]. you could inform that person..and if she really wants to achieve that dream, she'll do her best to win the contest! and you, my friend, helped that person achieve her dream! isn't that a wonderful feeling?

IMPORTANT: giving me your wishlist doesnt mean someone will just hand you gold bars cause you wished for it. you may have to do something about it. this'll just serve as a network of people who support you and your dreams. you gotta BELIEVE in YOUR capability to achieve them! sometimes, this blog can just inspire you to dream cause others do.

ALSO: you can share your fulfilled dreams here and how you did just that. i'd like to know and i'm sure others will too. it'll be a great help.

don't forget to dream, now!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janellyn said...

Kat!!! I stumbled upon one of your numerous blogsites, and saw this. hehe. ayaw mo naman gumawa ng madaming sites nu? hehe =)

Anyway, I'm thinking of sharing my wishes here too. And I'll be more than happy to help out achieving others' dreams or wishes as well. Kudos to you for putting this up! =)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home